Cleaners Lower Beeding
As environmental issues increasingly come to the fore, many Lower Beeding home owners are looking at ways to improve their green credentials in the home. One way of doing this is to look at the cleaning products that you or your Lower Beeding cleaners use in your home. There are some simple changes you can make to ensure that the environmental impact of the materials and products you and your Lower Beeding cleaners use is minimised.
These include the following:
- Switching your cleaning products to certified ‘eco friendly’ brands, which will have a lower impact on the environment – your Lower Beeding cleaners should be able to advise on this
- Stopping the use of disposable anti-bacterial wipes or kitchen roll during cleaning, and instead choosing re-usable cloths, so as to minimise waste
- Checking any electrical products you use to clean your home have a good energy rating
- Not using bleach in your toilets – again, your Lower Beeding cleaners should be able to advise on alternative product you could use
- Using natural or home-made solutions for cleaning – for example white vinegar can be excellent for cleaning shower screens and removing limescale. Your Lower Beeding cleaner may know of other natural products you could use.
Want to know more?
Fnd out more about our services or to get a bespoke quotation for your house clean, contact us today.
15 Ghyll Crescent
Tel: 01403 288626 | 07778 493661